Microsoft Exams Prep: Real Questions And Answers For Your Microsoft - Certification Exams
Reliable Microsoft Practice Exams, Accurate Simulation of The Exam Environment, Latest Questions And Answers - It's Never Been Cheaper!
- Over 4500 IT certification exams, including all Microsoft exams
- All real exam questions and accurate answers
- Regular exam updates at no additional cost
- The latest Testing Engine that includes Practice and Virtual Exam Modules (Gold Package Only)
- Customized lab simulation questions
- Reliable Study Guide for self-preparation in a convenient PDF format
- Unparalleled customer service: 24*7 email and chat support
- Secure payment channels and smooth shopping experience
See what each of the Package Offer
Silver Package(PDF only)
Gold Package(PDF + Testing Engine)
Unlimited access to 4500+ Exams
PDF Questions & AnswersConvenient, easy to study, Printable PDF study material, Learn on go.
100% Money Back GuaranteeBe sure of Guaranteed Pas Scores with BrainDumps materials, with a proven 99,3% Pass rate
Regular & Frequent Updates for ExamGet hold of Updated Exam Materials Every time you download the PDF of any Exam Questions Without Any Extra Cost.
Real Exam Questions With Correct AnswersExact Exam Questions with Correct Answers, verified by Experts with years of Experience in IT Field.
Comprehensive Testing EngineCustomizable & Advanced Testing Engine which creates a real exam simulation enviroment to prepare you for Success.
Unlimited Practice Exam Re-takesPractice Until you get it right. With options to Highlight missed questions, you can analyse your mistakes and prepare for Ultimate Success.
Submit & Edit NotesCreate Notes for Any Questions. When and Where Needed, edit them or delete them if needed.
Download Free Exam Simulator Demo
Experience BrainDumps exam testing engine for yourself. After you've selected a vendor and an exam and submitted your email, your download will start automatically.
- Customizable, interactive testing engine
- Simulates real exam environment
- Instant download
Choose an exam to sample:
* Our demo shows only a few questions from your selected exam for evaluating purposes
Microsoft Company Overview
Microsoft provides communication solutions and strategies and opportunities to clients and users in order to make their business grow. Microsoft proposes to the market a huge variety of products. Each product has been build according to the demand and specific needs. The company is recognized worldwide and its products are sold across the world. Day after day they develop a new concept to ease the work and the life of their customers. The technologies build by Microsoft have a large range of utility and are there to change the way individuals work, share and entertain. A number of services are delivered to the public by the company. These services include Outlook.com, Skype, Bing and many others.
Microsoft is a company which sells many product types. The products are divided according to their use. As example of product types there is, Office products, Windows products, services, Devices, Business and Enterprise, Developers and IT Pros and Server and Cloud. Under each category reside a plurality of items, topics and support which make Microsoft one of the fundamental communication crossroad across the globe.
The company focuses on the following businesses:
- Microsoft Cloud: helps you connect your team all over the world. Data are transferred from place to place within the same enterprise no matter the localization of the various branches.
- Enterprise and Industry solutions: they provide solutions and strategies to make your business grow. Your work is facilitated.
- Microsoft Dynamics: these are software with already made solutions for both you and your customers to ease your work. It helps plan and manage your entire business. It provides to you clear perspective about the business that matters both for you and the client.
- Public Sector: Microsoft has also tools for public sectors like education, health, national security, etc. in the education sector for example Microsoft tools are used to enhance the learning and teaching ways.
Microsoft Technology aids in facilitating the operations in a system. With Microsoft Technology there is a better functioning of the call center, a better communication within networks and a noticeable advancement of the businesses.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM: this is a platform which helps you find, attract and keep customers. It is built in such a way that you can combine your mobile experience and your social experience for a better yield. It is an already made solution for your business. This software is all sectors of predilections covered by Microsoft.
- Microsoft.NET: this one is based on several other technologies, MSBuild, virtual library, Visual studio, operating systems with priority Microsoft Windows. This technology ensures a better connection and interaction within the system or the network.
- Microsoft Exchange Server: software used for electronic mail server. The aim of this technology is to help someone manage his contacts, his schedules. It also aids in the safeguard of information and enable access to websites like Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer as well as Outlook Mobile Access for mobile customers.
- Microsoft SQL Server: it is a Data Base Management System. Data are arranged in files which differ by their capacity and the original source of the data. Thus, the data safeguarded are not lost. The integrity of the data is conserved. Data are arranged in a logical manner that facilitates the transport from one knot to the other of the system.
- Microsoft Office: an office automation tool that helps in manual or automated data capture. It provides different platforms for the treatment and creation of texts, images and videos.
Microsoft Certification and its Importance
Microsoft offers seventeen certification credential programs. Those programs are made to professionalize individuals who are enrolled in any Microsoft certification training but also highlight them as expert in Microsoft domains. Here is a sample of well known and common certification; MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer), MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator) and MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist). The various certifications are arranged into various levels termed initial, intermediary, professional or “premier”.
With these three certifications only, one can be considered as a Microsoft Expert. The aim of each certification is to ensure that prospective holders will be able to handle all Microsoft technologies and maintain, install and manage them. Individuals with such skills are able to solve any communication problems as well as data transferring difficulties.
To be enrolled in any of the Microsoft certifications you should have some knowledge on the different topics that your training courses may cover and be familiar to the IT industry.